Friends of the Swampscott Senior Center
- Increase the quality of life for seniors of our community
- Promote activities of the Swampscott Senior Center
- Provide financial support for such services and activities
Your generous contributions help us fund an incredible range of activities to keep everyone active, healthy and involved in the community.
We appreciate your continued support during these unusual times.
- Plant and maintain gardens that grace entrance to center
- Offer Chromebooks for use by all — access to experts from high school for training and support
- Complimentary hot coffee and tea for all
- Sponsor movie showings on wide screen HDTV
- Supply yarn to knitters who create donations for veterans, nursing home residents and Boston Children’s Hospital patients
- Host holiday parties and other special events
Download the Friends resource guide here!
Friends Board Members
Kathie Kieser – President
For more information please call or stop by and check out our beautiful gardens
200R Essex St.
(behind the high school) Swampscott, MA 01907