See our calendar for dates and times.
- Art Class- Experiment with watercolors, acrylics, oil, and chalk pastels. Participants finish a piece of art each week. 5-week sessions
- Creative writing-work on weekly writing prompts, read passage out loud while members offer each other with constructive feedback.
- Bridge Class
- Chess Club-for all levels
- Cardio Tone-Low impact cardiovascular and strength training class utilizing weights and resistance bands.
- Chair Yoga-Seated and standing poses using a chair for support.
- Line Dancing-Group dancing to choreographed dances.
- Mindful Movements- Slow gentle rhythmic movements to relaxing music. Helps improve balance, posture, core strength and better breathing
- Osteo-Exercise class incorporating both total both strength training and balance training
- Shimmy Hips Class-Beginner’s Belly Dance class featuring gentle stretching and easy-to-follow movement.
- Strong Bones, Strong Bodies-Offers a blend of education and exercise o maintain and improve bone health, balance, and strength.
- Tap Dance-Open to all levels. Tap dance shoes available for loan for those interested in trying out the class.
- Total Senior Fitness-No impact class with elements of aerobics, muscle strengthening, weight training, improving bone density, flexibility, coordination balance and stability. Adjusted to individual abilities.
- Walking Group-designed for all fitness levels, walk 1-2 miles at your own pace
- Yoga-for all levels
- Zumba-high energy dance class set to fun music